Everyone Wins With Even More Ultra-Low Fares
new direct jobs by 2026
Consumers Win With More Ultra-Low Fares to More Places
The combined airline is expected to:
- Deliver $1 billion in annual consumer savings.
- Increase access to ultra-low fares by adding new routes to underserved communities across the United States, Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Expand with more than 350 aircraft on order to deliver more ultra-low fares.
- Deliver even more reliable service.
- Expand frequent flyer and membership offerings.
Read Our Customer FAQ
Team Members Win With Expanded Opportunities and Increased Stability
- By 2026, Spirit and Frontier expect to add 10,000 direct jobs and thousands of additional jobs at the companies’ business partners.
- Given the growth of the combined company, it is expected that all current team members will have an opportunity to be a part of the combined airline.
- Team Members of the combined airline will have better career opportunities and more stability as part of the most competitive ultra-low fare airline in the United States.
Sustainability Wins With America’s Greenest Airline
- Frontier and Spirit will be America’s Greenest Airline, providing nationwide access to sustainable and affordable air travel.
- The combined airline will have the youngest, most modern and fuel-efficient fleet in the United States, featuring the largest fleet of A320neo family aircraft of any airline in the country.
- The combined airline is expected to achieve over 105 seat miles per gallon by 2025.